Process Control Services
Alliant Technologies, LLC designs and enables process automation with which a small group of personnel can safely operate a large complex process from a centralized control room.
From HVAC/Chiller control systems to chemical process control systems, Alliant integrates process controls for discrete, batch and/or continuous processes either as turnkey greenfield projects or turnkey integration into existing process controls systems with minimal or no downtime to operations.
Alliant Technologies, LLC has developed process control systems implementing any or all of the following “Automated Control System Platforms”:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Process Automation Controller (PAC)
- Process Automation System (PAS)
- Proportional–Integral–Derivative Controller (PID)
- Hybrid System (Best Fit: Budget vs. Need)